I love to think about ways to boost my creativity. The biggest thing for me is creativity takes work and time. Creatives very seldom just all of a sudden have a great idea. A million other ideas had to die or be changed before the Great idea was born. So maybe you are like me and want to boost your creativity. Here are some ideas courtesy of the amazing worshiper, Tim Hughes:
1) Creativity starts with the Creator
2) To increase creativity you must explore and dig deep
3) Be willing to express your creativity
4) Experiment with your creativity and be willing rock the boat because being creative will stretch you.
5) It is ok to have critics (I needed to really here this)
6) Allow others to hear your ideas and be willing to hear their advice
So there you go. I so want to create more and better as I go through my days. What are some other ideas that help your create? I would love to see your advice.